I woke up in the morning
Choked and frozen
Trying to feel the soul
I touched the face
I know this feel
It’s familiar and known
Not the first time I am meeting this person
But Do I really know…
Who is she???
Lost in these thoughts
I get up from the bed
Smile-Smile and welcome
A new day in my life
But is it a new day?
Captivated in thoughts
How can somebody think??
How can one breathe??
The day passes
And so my life
Engrossed in weird dreams
I sleep again
The faces I see
Do I really know them?
In search of peace
The journeys continues..
Days becomes months
And months into years..
I keep walking
Like a dead soul
On a painful road
The destiny is not destined
It’s just a long way
Where I am already lost
As early as I started to walk
Lost in my thoughts
I try to think again….
I woke up in the morning
Merely to get up again…
Everyone loves grilled sandwhiches, but very few of us try making it at home as we think it’s not easy to bring the flavours right. But no need to worry anymore, today I am giving you the easiest recipe of preparing sandwiches at home in minutes, that too the chicken one.
Let’s get started 😍
- Chicken Sausage (Easily available in market) Use 1 sausage for each sandwich.
- Tandoori mayonnaise
- Chopped Capsicum
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped onion
- Chopped Green chilli
- Red pepprika
- Crushed black pepper
- Salt (as per taste)
- Green chutney (Optional)
- Tomato ketchup
- Bread 🥪 (Ofcourse) Take the bigger size of sandwich bread, available in market.
- Chop chicken sausage into small pieces.
- Heat half tbsp oil in a pan, when oil is heated, add sausages to it (Keep flame on medium)
- Add crushed black pepper and salt to it (as per taste)
- Fry sausages for 3-4 minutes then turn the stove off.
- Sausages are ready, keep them aside.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of bread (Try using the same tandoori mayonnaise, I have shown in the picture, it adds a very good flavour to the sandwich)
- Now add all the chopped vegis on top of bread.
- If you are using Coriander chutney, you can spread it before adding vegis.
- Now add cooked chicken sausages on top of vegetables.
- Add a cube of grated cheese to it.
- Add little bit of tomato ketchup.
- Now, heat the griller, and once it is heated, apply oil/butter to it. If you don’t have a sandwich griller, you can also grill sandwich on grill tava.
- Put sandwich on griller for 2-3 minutes and the sandwich is ready.
- Serve hot with Ketchup /green chutney.
There’s nothing more empowering than knowing your country’s laws and Rights. You never know when you need to put them in use. Common laws, we all know but here I am letting you know few common, but still not so commonly known laws by many of us. Let’s take a look.
- Only female officers can escort women to the police station.
- During arrest of a woman, She has all the rights to refuse to go to the police station between 6 pm to 6 am.
- Women can lodge complaints through emails.
- Live in relationships are not illegal in India.
- If you have been fined once in a day for traffic rules violation, you maybe excused after that by showing your previous challan slip.
- You don’t need to pay the MRP, you can buy for less. As consumers you have the right to bargain for a price below MRP.
- If you aren’t paid, File a complaint immediately : The Limitation act states that if you aren’t paid by someone who is contracted to pay you, you need to file a complaint within 3 years.
- If you have a son and you are looking to adopt another, well.. You can’t. The Hindu adoption and maintenance act, 1956 prohibits you from doing so.
- No traffic violations for non motorised vehicles like golf cart, Bicycle, Rickshaw etc
- The tax recovery officer can arrest and release you in case of tax violation, though a summon has to be sent first. The tax commissioner only decides the duration of your custody.
- If your gas cylinder explodes, you are entitled to Rs. 40 lakh cover.
I hope you have liked the post. For more legal talk, Stay connected 🙂
1: TWO DAYS WEEKEND
Still in many companies in India, Sunday is the only off day. All Saturdays are either working days or alternatively it’s an off day, which must change. Come on , everyone needs two days off in a week to live with them for whom they earn.
P.S In Netherlands people enjoy three days weekend 😎
2: NO WORK Emails ON OFF DAYS:
There are times when your boss asked you to work even on the off days and we truly understand how frustrating that is 😑 The banning of emails during off days would make workers feel relaxed and fresh. In France employees have right to disconnect themselves from work emails that are a source of stress.
3: TRAVEL TIME IS WORK TIME:
Two years ago, European court of Justice ruled that the time taken to travel to work at the beginning and end of each day should count as working time.
4: NO WORK TIME, IT’S NAP TIME
In Japan this policy is adopted by many companies to ensure better work performance.
5: YOU’RE SENT ON A COMPULSORY PAID VACATION
In Austria workers are entitled to 22 working days of paid vacation a year to relax their mind and to give a boost to their productivity. There’s also a 13 paid holiday policy and employees who work on these days are paid double😉
So what do you think? India should adopt these work culture or not?😊
Your feet will take you, where your heart is
It will take you to the places you feel you belong
So put on your shoes and get started
Go chase your dream
Nothing can stop you
It’s your life
Only you can make it worth living